The 2020 - 2021 school year looks very different for students and families. Whether your child's school is beginning with a hybrid learning model or 100% remote, parents and students are experiencing many different challenges and needs than ever before. Huntington Academic Performance Coach helps students stay on track throughout the school year.
How does Academic Performance Coach Work?
What students are Academic Performance Coach Available to?
- Students Grades 3-12 are eligible to enroll in Academic Performance Coach programs.
How frequently will students speak to their coach?
- Participating students will have two thirty-minute 1:1 sessions with their coach each week.
What will the coach focus on with students?
- Study Skills.
- School Responsibilities such as completing assignments on time.
- Effective preparation strategies for upcoming exams and quizzes.
- Much More.
How will Huntington keep track of student performance with their school?
- The Huntington Team communicates directly with your student's school during the program.
Where is Academic Performance Coach Available?
- Academic Performance Coach is available both online and at one of our local centers.
For over 44 years, Huntington Learning Center has produced proven results with our students. In-center or online we are here with certified teachers to help with all of your individualized tutoring and test prep needs.
Call Us Today to Find out How Huntington Can Help