- Grades K- 3 setting is two students to one teacher.
- Grades 4 and up setting is up to six students to one teacher.
- Teachers proctor and guide students through their virtual school days.
- Flexible scheduling based on availability.
- Students bring their own material (electronic devices, school supplies, books, etc.)
Huntington Study Hall offers students the opportunity to attend their virtual schools at an accredited Huntington Learning Center in a structured environment. Huntington Study Hall is also available online. Our certified teachers are on-hand to help throughout the day.
With over 43 years of proven results, Huntington can help students learn regardless of the situation. We offer accredited and individualized tutoring and test prep programs online and in-person with certified teachers.
For individualized programs, Huntington Advantage, Homework Help, Huntington Learning Center and Test Prep programs are available.